Saturday, November 27


the one where I removed the post

MTV Staying-Alive.org
Music Summit

December1, Bonifacio Global City, Open field, Taguig
Rivermaya*Sandwich*Bamboo*Barbie's Cradle*Dice&K9*Kyla*SessionrOad*Sugarfree and more
4 tickets from ate Jenny :) I really want to go kaso it's too far! well.

Club Synergy: 200 + tickets na! we got help from the boyband and Chris. My basketball record is still 61 hehe… Then to the foodcourt. There was a band playing D’sound's Do I Need a Reason but I didn't get to see closely. Someone was telling his life story and we didn't want to miss that *lol*

Chocokiss’ piano-violin Thursdays: we should have it weekly. :) I forget about cheesecake just listening to them…Hehe frustrations ko (the piano and the violin, not the cheesecake. :p). Anyway the family went there last Thursday but we had to leave before they started. Well. so i'm a sucker for musicians.
Hotness. I just wanted to say, sounds blah.

His* post: ano ba? (it's still not you, you're too paranoid...)

Shoot, random na toh.
-Yes, I was irritated. I know They can’t help it and I can’t help it too if it's unfair but that's how I feel. Maybe I should get myself puppet strings now.
-Somewhere in the living room the dog performed a miracle and I can smell it right now, eek!

27 days to go 'til Christmas!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hehehe... funny abi. pero tama ka... kung ibabash natin siya, wala na tayong ikinaiba sa kanya, wala na tayong karapatan na maiinis sa kanya... anyway...

hotness... haha!!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger dragonfly said...

a long and recurrent and permanent headache..:) Hotness...

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home