Thursday, November 18


the one with the ukay ukay afternoon

(this sched was from guia's friendster post... eek can't wait 'till saturday!! ♥ :p I'm suppossed to go only then but imago and sugarfree's at the vaariety show too so...that's just great. P100+P200+transpo...)

anyway, we went ukay today! it was actually the first time for me to literally dive into a boxful of clothes! Techniques class drifted to chika mode so we decided to go to the bazaar near the UP parish. I never found anything though. Mas magaling pang mag-ukay-ukay sa akin si eshei. I found a P5 pink pants thing that jodi ended up buying. the "cheapness" freaked me out.

this morning I chanced upon the FA bulletin and found my name in the Probable Scholar list...still haven't completed my grades. But its nice to know I am probable! (ack) wwheee!:p I'm a PS!

SUMMA: MIRIAM ON HIGH :)


November 18, 2004 - 9:30am - 6pm
November 19, 2004 - 10am - 6pm
November 20, 2004 - 10am -6pm

MCHS school grounds.
Entrance fee is at Php 30.

EVENTS:
November 18-20, 2004.
Free Show: "RUAH".
-Featuring various amateur bands.

November 19, 2004
Variety Show: "Encaenia" 7pm - 12 mn [Php200
but if you purchase your ticket before the 19th, it
will be sold for only Php 180. :)]
-Featuring 17:28, Out of the Box, Sugarfree,
Cambio, Imago, 7footjr, itchyworms!, Boy Elroy,
Sponge Cola.

November 20, 2004
Dance: "Acrophobia" 7pm- 12 mn [Php100]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home