Monday, December 20


the one where I do the mother-packing

I grew in anticipation with the parade coming. (I wished secretly, that the 16th will never come because I shall miss the FA people. so much. )
Tama. Masaya ang parade ngunit pero subalit datapwat...I treasured the overnights more. ^_~ Seriously I was waiting for a sign whether or not to stay put in FA... I guess leaving will be more difficult now.

121204sun-121304mon
Anyway, first day - we were working on frames. May free "dean" pandesal...(or was it Mang Dong pandesal? :) Gitara like-there's-no-tomorrow nanaman si Rino, kaya we left him to have dinner at Mang Jimmy's. Sir DJ was so nice he gave us chocolates too :) We started singing when we were becoming unproductive...so there...zombies. :) Eventually kinailangang matulog. Then dropped by FC to cunsult for CW a bit...We were cooking the gawgaw when Sir Herndz and Sir DJ arrived...gave us banana cakes and lent us his cd. Hay, I will never be able to criticize him again. :9

121404tues.
The meteor shower came the next overnight...naglakad kami sa UP ng hatinggabi -- Lance, JB, Grace, Jodi and I. (hah, ang fifth wheel :) Horror Stories to go sa Sunken Garden...lalalalala.. :9 Breakfast at Mcdo to follow...pancakes and hot choco = yum :9

121504wed.
+++unannounced overnight--> freestuffs galore! yakisoba, iced tea, iced coffee...the second year lanterns were starting to take form too. Free bread and soda pa from Sir Herndz...na si Tepai, Don at Rino lang ang nagbenefit. :) Shadow pictures...Moving on, pumunta kami sa AC, tinuruan ako nila Ate Grace and JB mag starcraft...I have one installed pero I have no patience for it. Sinundo kami nila Jodi at Don and came back with a furious Nanay...ack. Sir DJ lent us 4 cd's nga pala...so ack again. Puro oldies, may 80's thing, ewf + this instrumental one I like so much.

121604th. *the* parade.
~lovely~
Now, I go home. Was online most of the morning... I got sleepy ang overslept until 2 ( 12 was the call time :9 ) but that's me, so when I arrived we had our pig tails and pillows and pink pyjamas on...oh, Ariel was joining us this time.
I had high hopes for the bakunawa. I thought they'll be the highlight of the parade...Same goes for the Sirena. The balete was good they say, too bad we didn't see them perform. All I know is that our obscenity clicked with the AS crowd. hmm.
It was *hotness* under the bed!
What was unexpected: Jeff was in the crowd. hmm.
We went back to FA all sweaty...we had free dinner again! There was a gig after, the corrs-like band was playing then, and the first male vocals were just...astounding. We said our goodbyes...

It's okay, for a first Lantern Parade. :)

---
Finally, the thing I've been waiting to happen before vacation?
I got over him.
I hope.~


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

astig talaga FA!!
------>sobergurL

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home