Wednesday, December 22


the one with the pink pastry

*This candle is for you…light it up in the darkest hour and remember that so many people believe in you. Light it up I the coldest night and remember that warmth radiates from within. Light it up when you’re happiest, then close your eyes and make a wish…*
---She was my candle , after all.

Mari's debut~
It was the usual carpooling trio. We arrived at Richmonde at past 7 but as usual it hasn't started yet so chat chat chat...The place was nice and the blue-green scheme worked well. Mari looked pretty:) Missy was hosting again as usual, so it was a night of ad-libing. I missed her a lot. We shared atable with some room 2 people + nix and the twins. Food was great too, but I came home with rashes again. well. :9

"It won't be an easy path - as all rivers have rocks and jagged stones, which you without doubt will soften into pebbles, round and smooth and strong..." ---> thank you. And sorry, if you know what I mean.
Geca and I had such a guilt trip.
Something to look forward to next year: Norah Jones in March :) whee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home