Sunday, September 11


the heat

Im having hot flashes lately...while it's still too early for menopause, I can't get comfortable in my usual clothes, I am wearing oversized shirts just so I can breathe, and I'm airconditioned, 24/7 and I still feel flushed. And I'm tempted to cut my hair. Somebody hide the scissors. haha, I don't want to end up looking like a boy. I'm afraid I won't even make a decent looking boy.

And to think the temprature should've dropped a few degrees now that it's September.

Anyway my deadlines caught me offguard...since when did I have so much of them? Just finished the story book illustrations, now with the self promotion things, photography, and ge and org submissions...I'm not even sure which comes first. I'm not complaining, it's nice to get preoccuppied at times, gets your mind off some things, although it wears the body out a lot. I swear, after all these are over I am going to reward myself with a whole day's sleep.

Weird thing is, having the hot flashes and all, I have never wanted more to visit a hot spring. San kaya meron?:P haha there's always the water heater for improvisation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home